This Watermelon Refresher Drink only needs 3 ingredients and it takes less than 5 minutes to make. You can enjoy it as a delicious and nutritious drink that is full of vitamin C and no added sweeteners that is good enough to punch this summer heat in the face!
Summer is here and that means that we need some cold and refreshing drinks to cool us down. This watermelon refresher is a great idea if you need a quick and easy drink that is full of flavor and color. You will not believe there is only 3 ingredients in this drink!
Why you will love this recipe
- Watermelon is affordable and always fresh during summer. It is always available in the grocery stores during its season in the Summer months. You can also check another pineapple drink recipe.
- This cold summer drink is so delicious with no added sugar! Most refreshing drinks need some sugar but watermelon and pure orange juice are good enough to sweeten them.
- The ingredients are very easy to find and you can substitute the juice with any liquid you desire such as coconut juice or lemonade. If you don’t have mint, it’s still as good as it is.
- It is super easy and simple to make. Grab a blender and blend watermelon with the juice. Pour the watermelon juice through a sieve then discard the pulp. Mix in mint and let it chill in the fridge.
Store your watermelon refresher in a mason jar or any glass with a lid in the refrigerator for a week. You can also freeze it for a long time. To thaw, move it to the refrigerator the night before or leave it in the countertop for a few hours until it turns back to liquid. Enjoy!
Watermelon Refresher Recipe
- 1 blender or food processor
- 1/4 large watermelon
- 1 cup orange or lemonade juice
- 6 large mint leaves
- Put watermelon and juice in a blender or food processor and puree until very smooth. Pour the watermelon juice through a sieve then discard the pulp.
- Add and mix in the mint leaves. Refregirate until completely cold or add some ice to drink instantly. Enjoy!