This delicious Crab Meat Salad is quick, easy, and creamy. It comes together in 10 minutes with budget-friendly ingredients that you can easily find. Make this at home to add to your salads, dippings, or filling for sandwiches, and bring it to parties or any special occasions.
Why you will love this recipe
- You will love this recipe because it is delicious and inexpensive. If you are looking for a budget-friendly creamy salad dish, this recipe is a must-try.
- You can make this in less than 10 minutes. This crab meat salad is perfect if you want to whip up a dish in a few minutes without compromising the taste.
- It has vibrant colors from crab meat, bell peppers, and onions. You eat with your eyes, they say. And the more color and vibrant the dish, the more attractive it is.
Pro Tips to make crab salad
- You can use imitation crab flakes to make this more convenient since they are already cut into bite-sized pieces.
- You can add fresh or dry dill, celery, and corn for more flavor and color.
- Chop your onion into small pieces to not overpower the taste.
- You can always substitute the mayonaise with low-fat, vegan mayonnaise or coconut cream for a healthier option.
- Store this delicious crab meat salad in an an-airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Crab Meat Salad Recipe
- 1 bowl
- 1 pound imitation crab meat
- 1/2 large diced bell pepper, any color
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Stir gently until well coated.
- Serve imidiately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve and enjoy.